Creative Strategist (Full-time)
Block Party is a social media agency specializing in content and marketing on chat apps like Snapchat, Facebook Messenger, iMessage, and LINE. As of this year, we also handle traditional social channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr. Clients include some of the world's biggest museums, foundations, brands, and musicians.
As a small, growing company, we're looking for people that can wear multiple hats while maintaining a core focus. The creative lead's responsibilities include:
1. Concepting and shooting Snapchat and Instagram Stories.
2. Graphic design for digital sticker packs and presentation decks.
3. Leading a variety of creative and strategic projects, including designing chatbot characters and scripts.
4. Regularly joining client meetings and presentations as creative on the account.
1. Minimum of 2+ years relevant work experience in social media and graphic design.
2. Expertise in creating Stories for Snapchat and Instagram.
3. Ability to generate original ideas on short turnaround, and to share strong opinions with the team throughout the creative process.
4. Fluency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and inDesign. Video editing skills (Premiere) a bonus, but not required.
5. Demonstrated knowledge of the tech and innovation landscape, and in particular chat apps.
Commensurate with experience
How to Apply:
Send a resume, a link to your website or work samples, and 1-2 video examples of Snapchat or Instagram Stories you've created to firstname.lastname@example.org.